Societe Generale's Internet banking service for companies, which enables you manage the cash flow of your company remotely and securely.CONNEXION
Welcome to SOGEC@SHNET,
The internet banking service of
Société Générale Burkina Faso
Take control of your account anytime and anywhere: view your transactions in real
time, initiate and sign your payments, receive your statements and other reports...
For an overview of all the features offered, please follow the link below and
discover our guided tour
With the Societe Generale Burkina Faso EPTs enjoy many advantages such as:
- Reducing the cash handling;
- Reducing the time to checkout your customers;
- Facilitating the accounting of your business;
- Securing your outlets (robberies, counterfeit banknotes, checks, etc...).)
Through this room Société Générale Burkina Faso offers you currency exchange solutions:
- Spot or spot exchange,
- FX FOWARD or Classic Term Exchange,
- FX FLEXIBLE FORWARD or Flexible Term Exchange.
INFOSWIFT : Cash management solution for sending the statement MT940 format your request via the SWIFT channel.
SIOR : Cash management solution allowing the bank to receive via the SWIFT channel and to inpute the customer's account, at his request, debit orders received from BIC address previously communicated by the customer.
Société Générale Burkina Faso is a subsidiary of a leading player in financial services in France, Europe and worldwide: Société Générale is based on a diversified universal banking model. It combines financial strength and sustainable growth strategy.
The Group contributes fully to the financing of the various economies of the regions where it operates, through a range of products and innovative services and partnerships it has built with its customers.
The Société Générale Group is thus, for Burkina Faso, an international gateway, thanks to the recognition of its signature across the world.
Our ambition is to:
- build with our clients a balanced and fair relationship, in which we engage with them, at their side to support them in their daily lives and in their projects; put our performance at the service of our customers;
- support our customers over time by offering solutions that serve their long-term interests;
- be close to our customers whatever the circumstances of their personal or professional life, in favorable or difficult times;
- be the relational bank, a reference in its markets, close to our customers, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Société Générale Burkina Faso strategy is based on a corporate
responsibility which is:
- To its customers:
- To finance the national economy by providing solutions tailored to the financial needs of our customers;
- To deserve their trust, the very foundation of our profession, and to accompany them also in difficult times;
- To make customer satisfaction, the heart of our strategy.
- To its employees:
- To mobilize and enhance the wealth of our human capital to better meet the expectations of our customers;
- To highlight the search for long-term value-creating behaviors for the benefit of our customers.
- To society:
- To promote the involvement of our employees in coherence with the actions of patronage and sponsorship.
Société Générale Burkina Faso wants to be a local bank accessible at all times. For this, we rely on a functional multi-channel device.
Société Générale Burkina Faso has a network of 23 agencies present in major cities of Burkina.
Our ATM network is available 7/7 and 24h / 24 to all VISA cardholders, MasterCard, CUP, PULSE, AFFN regardless their bank in Burkina Faso and abroad.
By calling 25 38 15 15 and using the shortcut *111 you have access to our voice server to provide general information about the bank (opening times, eligibility statement ..), products and services. The voice server is available 7/7 and 24h / 24. Vocalia also offers services via email.
With Messalia, you can get information about your account and do SMS banking. This service is available to individual customers subscribers regardless of the operator and the type of phone service. An alert is sent to you at each debit or credit to your account.
It is a remote banking service that allows the management of accounts via the Internet channel. Simple and accessible, it allows the subscriber to follow the movements of his bank accounts and make transfers safely.
SOCRE is the first call center in Burkina Faso. By calling 25 38 15 15 and using the shortcut *112, you can also order a checkbook, request a RIB, a statement of accounts or your balance and if necessary make an opposition on your magnetic card. SOCRE is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM and Saturday from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
EPT Assistance : +226 75399505
Magnetic Card Assistance : +226 75505095